Career and Technical Education Playbook Series for State Policymakers
This series of six career and technical education (CTE) policy playbooks, produced by ExcelinEd, provides guidance for state policymakers to create and maintain high-quality CTE programs and set up their local economies, employers, and students for long-term success.
- Playbook 1: Putting Career and Technical Education to Work for Students
- Playbook 2: Building Cross-Sector Partnerships to Support CTE Pathways
- Playbook 3: Auditing a state CTE Program for Quality
- Playbook 4: Funding for Value: Maximizing the Impact of CTE Funding
- Playbook 5: Aligning State CTE Programs with Industry Needs and Priorities
- Playbook 6: Developing High-Quality State Work-Based Learning Programs